Stories such as the time I punched a tranny on the bus after she tried to touch me in my special place or that other time I accidentally sharted in my own pants at work. I've put it all out there right from day one.
Also the bad parts of me that I was always too scared & ashamed to share with anyone. Blogging made me brave. Blogging gave my a big pair of juicy balls I always kinda knew were there but were slightly inverted, hiding up in my belly.
Every time I write something & share it with you, I always a little bit lighter. Like I smashed away a few of the concrete birds that are constantly perched on my shoulders.
And when I read all of your comments, I get that feeling inside where I want to squeal like a baby swine & shoot people in the face with magic rainbows. That magic rainbow shooting pig squealing feeling means I'm happy. You strange eclectic mix of Internet weirdos make me for real happy.
One of my Internet weirdo friends I would like to talk about today, is my fellow blogging brother Kevin, The SocialAssassin. I love Kev & his wife Emily. They feel like family. Family I have never met. But one day I really hope to hang out with them in their fine Isle of Wight. Or have them here with Blake & I in NZ. In fact I know we are destined to meet in real life. Any man who hates Steven Seagal as much as I & who has the word 'Ass' in his pen name twice, was totally born to be my friend.
Anyway a month or so ago, Kev ran a Haiku writing competition. Just between you, me & the next guy, I don't even know what a Haiku is even though I aced year 13 English. This did not stop me from submitting 2 entries to the competition.
I feel my prize of third was actually a mercy prize due to my high level of suckage at Haiku writing. However Kev did state he cried laughing when he read me entries.
This Haiku is aptly titled 'Scrotum Delicious'
Ball sacs are not snacks
Salty but not like potato chips
And excellent for fuck punching
And entry 2 'Crouch, Hold, Engage'
Gases released unsuspecting odour omitted
Offending nasal passages with sulphuric fury
Everyday poo particles are shufflin’
This is the prize I was sent from Kev & Emily. And as evident from my shit eating grin, I LOVE it. Thanks again guys x
You should also know that this sign does not live in my cleveage. The boobs just provided a handy shelf for photo taking.
In recent months my posts have become less frequent, mainly because my outside life is like a festy plague infecting my writing time. Plus I just got a new iPad on the weekend (early birthday present yo! Thank you Mama x) & I am love with that badass piece of technology so. dam. hard.
I've also started making my own earrings which I will be presenting to you all in the coming weeks. There will be prizes y'all!! It's so sick I get fanny spasms just writing about it. My new hobby is all based around my passion for piratism & kickass statement jewellery. And how my life dream of sailing the great oceans as a girl pirate searching for treasure, has been overshadowed by busy life/my inability to sail a boat & neck copious amounts of rum.
You gotta understand that I don't even care if my shit don't sell. But I have high hopes that the ladies will indeed like my wares. I needed a hobby aside from writing about scrotum & farts. Because hobbies stop me from ageing, losing my shit skittles and/or killing people.
I had also kinda gotten off track with my healthy lifestyle change & needed to get serious again before I fell into my old patterns of pie-holing cheeseburgers. And when I do have free time, all I've wanted to do is mooch around like a tired old dick & squee all over my iPad.
In short, what I have quickly popped in to say today is I'm sorry for not being around much lately. The business I work for is currently celebrating it's 50 years of operation. I have been in charge of organising some big deal stuff which has been occupying much of my free time.
The other reason I have been absent from Blogland is because of these bastards......
For many years I have been unable to have pretty lady fingers due to my rockstar lifestyle. Playing a guitar is near impossible when you have whore nails. However, I am currently on a sabbatical from the music scene for a couple of years due to my complete lack of desire to entertain drunks every weekend. Like brain eating zombies, they sucked the passion right out of me.
Whilst on the hunt to reclaim my passion for my music, a nail technician friend of mine approached me to ask if I would like to be a guinea pig while she trains with a new acrylic nail product.
Now I am a low maintenance kinda gal, evident from my current hairy leg status. It's winter bitches, my muscly pegs stay warmly hidden within my pantaloons & my husband doesn't seem to notice so go me. Plus I've only ever had lady nails once before when I was 20 & I didn't know any better. Which I promptly chewed of like a house cat with stitches 2 days later because they drove me cray cray.
Being a lady is hard work, especially with my hairy genes insisting on the need for me to own a goatee. I have told them I have no desire for facial hair which they seem to blissfully ignore my instructions. So it was with extreme hesitation that I chose to have a new set of acrylic nails fitted onto my calloused guitar playing man fingers.
While they do indeed look pretty, it took me approximately 2 hours post nail application to remember why I can not stand having talons. There are so many things you just cannot do.
- Wiping Bum. I am an extremely thorough ass wiper. But with claws, the whole process is deadly. It's like trying to wipe your bum with a set of steak knives. I have to mummy-like bandage my wiping hand up with toilet paper & do what I can.
- Typing. Especially on an iPhone. It's so bloody useless. You may as well just mash the keypad with your face because you will probably have more luck obtaining a read-worthy text. And don't even get me started on the constant clackaty clack noise on my work keyboard. It's like an elephant is wildly tap dancing on my keyboard. It has taken my 3 days to type this post.
- Eating chicken. I really like eating chicken with my fingers. This is now no longer an option unless I want a deadly salmonella shit bug lurking under my nails.
- Opening a can of Coke Zero. Can't do it. I have to use a knife & stab it open.
- Kicking ass. While long finger nails do have some merit as a personal self defence weapon, I have no control over the potential damage they can cause, mainly to myself. Although, I do quite enjoy pretending to be a razor nailed Veloceraptor.
- Picking anything up off any surface. Unless you have Jedi mind powers this proves basically impossible. I have just spent 20 minutes on the floor under my desk attempting to pick up a CD that had accidentally fallen face down. The important side of the disc now looks like somebody tried to lick it clean with a tongue covered in rusty nails.
- Flicking the bean aka Masturbation. I do not do this
oftenat all, because my husband satisfies my needs. But if I did fiddle with my lady diddle, I would certainly not be going near it with these death fingers. While I am sure there are many people out there in the universe that do quite enjoy being manually stimulated by bald eagle-like talons, I am not one of these people.
- Dancing. I advise against any hey-hoeing in da club with vigor as it is equal to having a dance off with Wolverine when he's piss mad. I have become a health & safety hazard.
- Inserting a fanny bullet (tampon). You are in luck, I am so not even going to go there.
And with that lovely mental picture I shall bid you all adieu til next time. Please remember that I come to this place for all of you. I write because of you. And the fact that I'm scared my head will combust if I don't get all the stuff out that's stuck in there. Thanks for stickin round x
Peace, love & Wolverine fingers
P.S Roachelle, if you read this, I haven' hurt myself yet. You did a good job.