These things have happened in my life in the last 3 months.
- Massive killer earthquakes & tsunamis. I so glad my family & friends are all ok.
- I've lost nearly 8 kilos. And I feel inspired & AWESOME. Although I hung out with my girlfriends last night & binged on junk & consequently feel like a bucket of ass today.
- I made red velvets cupcakes for the first time. They were frickin choice.
- My best friend moved away suddenly . I am sad. But I'm happy for her. Just sad for me. Dam me being so selfish. I hate that I can't see her all the time.
- My favourite band, the Foo Fighters, released a new album & it's so good
- We celebrated out first wedding anniversary
- We paid off our car. YES!!!!!
- I made sushi for the first time. I still don't like it. Blake still does.
- Made the decision to take a break from the band gigs for winter.
- Got a pay rise. Yay me!
- Blake became a NZ Citizen & also decided to forgo the pleasure of being a meat eater. WTF. I'm adjusting to this new lifestyle of his slowly. I've made it quite clear that hell will freeze over, completely melt then freeze over again before I stop eating meat. It makes me strong like bear & I just find it so so tasty. The thought of never eating a juicy big steak, roast lamb, crispy bacon or one of the colonels delicious drumsticks ever again makes me weep on the inside. Big ups to him for committing to such a feat. As his wife I've decided to try some veg recipes & support him 100% even though I think it's completely whack. Just so you know I have chucked tantrums over this wanting to be vegetarian business. As each day passes I'm getting used to it. Kind of.
- Started & completed a beginner Yoga course which I loved.
- Gave up drinking coke zero. It makes me feel poo.
- I've started jogging. Well we call it 'wogging'. I walk a lamppost then run one. I actually look more like I'm walking fast & having a fit at the same time. There's is no way to jog elegantly. Logistics & gravity work against me a little bit but I do what I can. It gets my heart pumping & it's something Blake & I do together.
- My beloved black Havianas got slightly munted & died a terrible death when I decided it would be easy as to go hiking in Abel Tasman wearing them. FYI, wear practical shoes. Jandals are not a good idea.
|Pledging his alleigence to good old NZ|
I had to look real hard to see if his fingers where crossed behind his back
|Hails & me|