Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The comments section on blogger is a herpes infested prostitute.

I would like to make it known to all the people that follow & comment on my funny little blog, I love your comments. Like LOVE the shit out of them. Seriously. If I could roll them all up in the ball & hide them in my nice warm cleve (aka tit valley) close to my heart, I would.

Just thought you should know........

Oh & about the herpes infested prostitute bit. Yeah I was angry. I am exclaiming my distaste at Blogspots comment set up by comparing them to that of a crusty hooker. Because your comments section blows Blogspot!! Are you listening to me?! Its the power of the metaphor yo. I'm so gangsta with my grammar & shit.

I really want to reply to every single one of you & tell you how much I like you. This way it's just impossible. And it makes me feel like this sad panda.



Mark my word, I will find a way. For sad baby panda. I would so adopt him right now. But Blake has taken the credit card off me because he says I buy too much 'shit online'. Whatevs. That shit is currently filling a sad baby panda sized hole in my chest. Right beside the little ball of comments.

Love you whores hardout





17 comments:

  1. New follower (commenter?) and thought I'd just get all up in this prostitute! You're hilarious but you already knew that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a way, my friend. I just did it on mine. Eagerly awaiting a chance to get to reply to individual comments. Go here:
    http://www.spiceupyourblog.com/2010/03/reply-button-option-blogger-comments.html
    Pretty easy to follow directions, which are key to getting me to accomplish anything with computers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BettyZade Dude you officially rule my shit. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree about the comments section kind of sucking. I modified the code on mine a la BettyZade up there, but I don't think that it has made much of a difference :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would imagine Herpes is a real bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree! Stupid blogger and stupid herpes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I literally just mentioned how I love your blog. You rock. And you make me chuckle...even if it hurts bumhole right now. *long story*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sad panda is killing me! haha I think sad panda needs some chocolate dipped bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh god I am so pissed! I write about ten times more comments than are actually posted, because the captcha takes so long to come up that I think I've already posted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog. You make me laugh out loud. I have to only read at home because people at work look at me funny when I am busting up and try to explain that I am reading about a girl that got felt up by a tranny.

    Keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are hilarious! The title of this post is absolutely fucking genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Chubby McGeeOuchie do you have Johnny Cash bottom? aka Ring of Fire?

    ReplyDelete
  13. @wagthedadNot as pissed as I am. Your comments rock more than dick. And dick rocks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Comments are sexy.