I decided to try a Weight Watchers recipe this afternoon. Chocolate cheesecake brownie. I made some small changes because quite frankly I don't feel like forsaking 6 points for a piddly ass piece of brownie. So my Brownie don't have no cheesecake topping. In the recipe it says 6 points for one piece. Fuck that. I got this little baby down to 3 points per serve because that's how I roll.
3/4 Cup sifted Self Raising Flour *9 points
1/2 Cup sifted Cocoa *5 points
1 Cup unsweetened Apple Puree *4 points
3/4 Cup Caster Sugar *18 points
80g Chocolate Bits *12 points
1/2 tsp Bicarb Powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 second oil spray *1 point
I shit you not, this is ALL the ingredients.
- Pre heat oven to 180 or 160 if you have fan bake
- Lightly spray a 20cm (base measurement) cake tin with oil spray. And line your tin if you want but not necessary unless your brownie tin is a hundred years old.
- Mix all ingredients together & pour in to greased tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until looks & feels cooked.
- Let it cool then cut it up into 16 (yes 16) pieces
P.S Wait til it's cooled before you cut it. Hence why mine looks like it's been cut with a chainsaw.
If you make this & don't think it's the bomb I will let you punch me in the face just once unless you screwed it up & in that case it's entirely your fault.