If you have a husband/wife/life partner & you had to choose one animal that epitomises your beloved, what would that animal be?
Well people, I am married to a fucking beaver. A man beaver.
The reason I have a beaver for a husband is pure & simple, he likes to leave small piles of *shit all around our house. I admire that he utilises the tiny space we call our home to the best of his abilities but for the love of god instead of having 10 piles of shit, could we maybe whittle it down to single digits of shit?
*Not the poo kind
At present I can count at least 11 small gatherings of his important man things from where I'm sitting in our lounge. It's like having an obstacle course in my own house.
I have told him on more than one occasion that unless he plans on building me a little house using his tail, out of all his piles of shit, then we need to relocate everything. I will even help him do it. I have actually done this a few times but like the committed man beaver he is, he just begins the pile making all over again.
Sometimes I like to sit & watch him go from pile to pile trying to find a specific item amongst all his crap. He rubs his chin, furrows his brow & generally becomes quite concerned at the prospect of maybe losing one of his treasures. I like to move things just to fuck with him. Don't feel sorry for him though as he does this to me also.
After observing the male species for 31 years, I am happy to inform you that I don't think it's just my man that displays beaver-like qualities. It's men in general. I feel sorry for women who live in a house overwrought with testosterone & boy germs. My Aunt has 1 husband & 2 sons. My friend Katie has 1 husband & 2 sons. As does my sister in law Tenielle. I pray for them all sometimes.
If I could change a few things about dudes, these would be a few of the more important things on my list.
- All men would have a zip sewn on to their ass crack at birth. It would be law that when any man goes to bed, the zip gets zipped. I'm sick of my bed smelling like an all night fart party.
- Pubes. I detest them. Bush maintenance is vital & there are no exceptions. Also please note that scattering your excess trimmed pubes around the bathroom like magic fairy dust is not ok.
- At the age of 5 it would be a pre-requisite that every boy child must take a class on how to use a toilet brush & how to flush a toilet. Because no one likes to see skids or floaters.
- Crotch scratching & subtle sniffing of the scratching hand would illegal. If you were busted doing it your wife would be allowed to chop your hand off with a ninja sword. Same goes for boogers.
- All men are allowed one size-able piece of man space within the home & all your shit must stay within the boundaries of said man space. If anything is caught, spotted or found outside the boundary line, it will be set on fire.
- Showering once day is mandatory. Especially if one hopes to get ones hand on wife's good bits.
Somehow against all odds the beaver & the lion can co-habitate.
What manimal are you or do you have living in your house?
Random Becky fact for today: I live in an apartment at a motel. We don't have to pay rent or any utilities in exchange for one of us always being on the premises (in our apartment) every night after 8pm. We are like the night watchmen except we are allowed to go to bed.