Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sneezy Panda

Last night Blake busted into the bedroom when I was lying in bed plucking my eyebrows. A little lady maintenance if you please. Anyway it frightened the fricking shit balls out of me. Blake told me I reminded him of the Mama Panda bear from the video below. Some may find this video lame. But I pissed myself.


I like bears. 

If you find yourself with nothing to do this afternoon & it stops effing raining head along to Church St Carnival from 12pm til 9:30pm raising money for the Christchurch earthquake victims.
For your aural pleasure we have an excellent line up of local talent including Pacha Atma Soundsystem, Onevibe, Wicked Draw & Basura Blanca & many more.
Come along & support a kick ass cause. I will be going after work.

Peace, love & Happy Sunday!!

Bx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Comments are sexy.