Saturday, June 4, 2011

How to become a follower of someone's blog

It has become apparent from comments I have recieved from various techno savvy freinds that figuring out how to become a follower of my blog is harder than trying to adopt a baby from croatia.

It's stupid I know but hey I don't design this shit.

The instructions as follows:
  • Go to my blog page. http://www.beckydelport.blogspot.com/ aka 'best blog ever muthafuckers'.
  • Click on Google 'follow' link right hand side, has little pictures of people's faces underneath it.
  • It will bring up a window asking you to sign in with another already established account like Twitter, Yahoo or Google. If you have one of those you can use those details to sign in.
  • If you don't have one of those accounts you can create a new one. That option is down the bottom of the pop up window you are in. Don't be scared to create a new account. You aren't signing your life away to a Nigerian Soul Stealng scam. It means nothing & you never have to use it. Just fill in the details & you will be away laughing.
  • If you want to leave comments on any blogs in future, you use these details to do so.
  • If you are really adventurous, upload a picutre of your face. Instead of being an blank head shape.
I love you with all my being for doing this. Not as much as Blake though. He gets the most love.

Peace out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Comments are sexy.